AceCad Software is pleased to announce the release of StruM.I.S V8.1, our latest steelwork fabrication management system designed to meet needs of medium and larger sized steelwork contractors. StruM.I.S V8.1 includes many new features to operate steel fabrication sites more efficiently, with greater flexibility and offering enhanced functionality.
StruM.I.S V8.1 new features overview
- New 64 bit architecture
- New, more user friendly setup wizard, including updated material and cross references
- Improved revision management functionality
- Enhanced plate logic
- Ability to review drawings and documents at all levels
- Latest BIMReview, model viewer embedded
- BIMReview CAD Interfaces for Tekla and SDS/2
- Partial Work Order Issuing
What are the business benefits of StruM.I.S V8.1?
- Even easier and more user friendly to use
- Pre populated with material libraries – ready to implement
- Greater flexibility through enhanced enquiries and estimating tools
- Superior control at every level of production
- Revisions can be created at any stage of production
- Advanced levels of referencing and visualisation through BIMReview
- Cost reduction, with enhanced traceability and process control
- Option to install add-ins for Tekla and SDS/2
- Saves time, reduces laborious tasks and minimises human error
With the release of StruM.I.S V8.1, AceCad Software emphasizes its commitment to delivering the very best in integrated data management and visualisation tools for the steel sector. Simon Inman, Technical Director for AceCad Software, commenting on the release said, “StruM.I.S V8.1 delivers even greater business advantages for steelwork contractors across their steelwork projects. Users will benefit from new levels of functionality to deliver instant decision support across projects. This latest exciting release is in line with our aim to enable, through our software, our users to utilize their Information to deliver real time Knowledge to make Powerful decisions”.