You can now optimise your steel procurement with StruM.I.S – More accuracy, reduced waste, costs savings!
StruM.I.S integrates your structural steel procurement with live contracts and enables the management of suppliers, with pricing and nesting automatically completed and all costs allocated for analysis.
Structural steel construction businesses need to purchase wisely and efficiently to deliver successful returns. The structural steel purchasing function is critical and often complicated by multiple simultaneous project requirements. StruM.I.S allows the management of suppliers and integration of purchasing for more accuracy, less waste and ultimately to save you money!
Watch our FREE webinar to find out how purchasing using StruM.I.S could benefit your business:
- Sign up here – Wednesday, November 28, 2012 8:30 AM – 9:00 AM GMT
- Sign up here – Wednesday, November 28, 2012 4:00 PM – 4:30 PM GMT
StruM.I.S purchasing and suppliers module features include:
- Purchasing and supplier materials database
- Wizard driven – linear and plate nesting/multing (optional), incorporating multi-suppliers, bevel nesting and butt welding
- Visual nest representation and analysis
- Request for Quotation (RFQ) and saved nest retrieval
- Electronic Data Interface (EDI) with Suppliers
- Automated Purchase Order generation
- Purchase Order receipts enables good inwards management
- Materials Classification, facilitating CE compliance, returns, damaged goods, etc.
- Return to supplier for damaged or unwanted goods