Why “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” doesn’t work anymore
You know that you win projects, that the projects start, that the projects end, but how do you track progress, changing priorities, and profitability on those projects using technology that you adopted or that was developed over 10 years ago?
In today’s increasingly competitive and regulated marketplace, technology is no longer just an expense line but rather a value-add for business. If you think about all of the data (knowledge) that is produced on a single project, yet alone all of our projects, you must be asking yourself how you can leverage all of it. Knowledge is power and if you can manage your project(s) data in a single solution, it becomes easier to analyse so that you can manage your business with all of the facts, at your fingertips.
If you often at times find yourself asking questions such as
- Why do we win some jobs but not others, which contractors do we win with the most and the least?
- What is the status of my project?
- What is the status of our portfolio of projects?
- Were we profitable or even better yet, are we going to be profitable on this project?
- If this deadline moves, how does it affect the rest of the work in my shop?
- What do I have in inventory?
- Or the best one, IS THERE A BETTER WAY?
The good news is that STRUMIS can help your company answer all of these questions as well as many more. STRUMIS helps companies manage estimates, inventory, documents, revisions, visual 3D models, purchases, production data, timings, schedules and shipping, we have you covered in a single solution. By having all of this data in a single solution you automatically have a logical project workflow and the ability to analyse your data from a single project to a portfolio of projects so that you can get a true picture of your business today and what steps need to be taken for the business in the future.
To see everything that STRUMIS has to offer please visit www.strumis.com
#STRUMIS #TheFutureOfSteelFabrication #First